We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information any information you provide when you make a purchases or our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Cookies are small text files that include a unique reference code that a website transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about your computer and/or browser. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
- remember that you have used the website before. This means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive and allows us to make sure that we have enough capacity for the number of users we get;
- allow you to navigate the website more quickly and easily;
- remember your login session so you can move from one page to another within the website;
- store your preferences;
- customise elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the website for you;
- collect statistical information about how you use the website so that we can improve the website;
- store items from your shopping basket so that you do not have to re-select products.
Apart from cookies relating to Google Analytics, all of the cookies used on our website are set by us.